lava lamp

Thursday, April 21, 2011

WOW

Hello I hope your holidays are treating you well, Jayden and I have loved hanging out but I am missing you guys!

A big congratulations to those of you who have been on Mathletics and got your bronze certificates.  All up there are 7 of you with 3 of you who have two certificates.  It is not too late to get on the list.....there may well be a surprise in store for those who do :)

Just to let you know how it works, each week you need to get as many points as you can in a week.  The next week begins on the 25th April.  To be the first person to get a silver you need to get four bronze certificates in a week.  I hope this helps.....Happy solving
Miss T

11 comments:

  1. P.S please be brave and leave your name when you comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday we went to castle point is was really cool! we went fishing,swimming,walked up to the bluff and the light house and best of all I got sand in my sandwiches!!(they went crunchy).+ I got a rip stick for $35.00 of trade me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow new total pageviews 3071

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cool guys i have been checking out the same thing, 3080 at the moment.
    Lachlan that sounds very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA cool joke Miss T

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wghat so many visitors we and the pageviews

    3,115 WHEN I CAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVING THE COMMENT WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO THE BEST BLOG IN THE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CAN NOT WHAT TO OME BACK TO SCHOOL THE BESTS DAY I HAVE BEENING HAVING IS THE HOILDAYS I HAVE DONE SO MUCH THINGS WHAT YOU YOU CAN NOT BELIVE.

    SEE YOU ALL WHEN I COME BACK TO SCHOOL

    OOO JUST FROGET NICE JOKE MISS T

    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRING-IT-ON ROOM 6!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I MEAN IT!!!!!

    P.S:I JUST GOT MY FIRST CERTIFICATE!

    i just got a letter,i just got a letter,i just got a letter,
    i wonder what a got?...A CETIFICATE!!!

    ReplyDelete