lava lamp

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What a huge term!

Wow Room 7 what a massive term!   I hope you are all very proud of what we have done this term around your learning and of course the money we donated.  We have two weeks to go and lots of exciting things still to achieve this term. The big focus will be on learning to tell the time both digitally and using an analogue clock.  I have put a new game in our maths section for you to practice.  Also winter tournament is coming around fast.  Keep up the good work and lets keep only getting greenies. :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! it is a huge term i really can't wait till it's the BIG SPORTS TOURNAMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello miss thessman i am very happy with my report i am at home right now very excited.I am all back.We are going on a cool plane because we can play gmaes on the tv and ever one will have a bildt in tv in the chir in frout of them.I can not wait till i come back because i can show the class some cool things.I am getting a little thing for the whole class
    Miss you all from Angus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Thessman I am having soooo much fun on mathletics!Miss Thessman have you realised that mathletics has changed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear Briar, no I haven't I better check it out now. Thanks keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys, I know what is up with mathletics, also have you seen our edu-blogs?(they have changed too.) Anyway I've been having a great time relaxing and shooting my brothers with Nerf guns,I hope you guys are having fun too:)

    ReplyDelete